My friends

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A good friend send me this and I do believe is awesome so please try it. And you can try different ones after you take the test. Have fun.

When you click on the link, a series of about 15 pictures will come up.

Click on a photo in that category that appeals to you. Again 15 pictures will
come up, click the one for you and
move on. Just continue to keep picking.

At the end it will give you a profile of yourself....It's called a visual DNA
....

Http://DNA.imagini.net/friends

2 Comments:

  • At December 28, 2008 at 12:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I loved this quiz. Thanks! I am clam chowder...(I don't think i fit the description, but it was a fun quiz).

    Nancy

     
  • At December 28, 2008 at 12:15 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Did you try this one? It pegged me. I love it. Congrats on graduating this spring girl. Can't wait til the party, send me an invite and I am there.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=868850abda6fc0eb76dbb462440d969b