My friends

Sunday, April 26, 2009

My graduation.


Well I have finally graduated. After 18 months of going to school and workings full time and taking care of my 5 year old in the week ends and a wonderful, really supported boyfriend I made it. Last Friday April 24th ,2009 I graduated from Lincoln College of technology with and Associated of Science Degree in Computer Networking and Internet technologies....

Now what? well I do already have a job in the computer field like a computer controller in which I do get pay good but the only thing I do not get to use all that I have learn and I only learn so much in this job. Also I do work in the night. There is people that I work that know a lot, they have been in the business for years but they get pay the same as I do and they are here. I may want to get a second job part time for a while in the field and try to leave the one I have now. I just can not leave and try to find another . What if I do not make it them what will I do.

Well for now I will just enjoy sleeping more that four hours a day during the week and be able to run my errons being a little more awake that I have being.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
ss_blog_claim=868850abda6fc0eb76dbb462440d969b